Thermocouple Probe K-type for EGT-K [PRO]
Thermocouple sensor "K" Type is commonly used as EGT probe for Exhaust Gas Temperature measurements. This is professional version from very durable steel (inconel / alloy 600). Temperature range up to 1200°C (peak) or 1000°C (continous). 3mm diameter (fast response). We have also in offer budget version from stainless steel - please check related products.
- Thermocouple type "K",
- Operating temperature:
- peak: 0 - 1200 °C (32 - 2192 °F),
- continous: 0 - 1000 °C (32 - 1832 °F)
- Class 1,
- Probe material: alloy 600 / inconel
- Probe diameter: 3mm
- Probe length: 90mm (adjustable lock for probe in range of 0-50mm)
- Thread size: 1/8" NPT
- Thread lock: adjustable compression lock (adjustable length)
- Cable length: 2m by default or 4m on request (not grounded)
- Cable external shielding: stainless steel braiding
- Cable internal insulation: fiberglass
Compression lock is already in set.