Oil and fuel pressure sensor 150 PSI 10 BAR
SALE until end of stock
High quality 0 - 150 PSI (0 - 10 BAR) pressure sensor with linear voltage output. Commonly used as oil pressure sensor or fuel pressure sensor. Working with automotive gauges and data-loggers (as a pressure sender / transducer) such as UTCOMP & UTCOMP-PRO, AEM EMS, GReddy e-MANAGE, Motec, Stack, ACR systems, HRC etc. Waterproof connector is included with sensor. Output table can be found in datasheet.
Internal construction is based on microelectromechanical system (MEMS):
+ without typical mechanical elements inside,
+ small dimensions,
+ vibration resistance,
+ voltage output (linear)
- power supply +5V is required
- range: 0 - 150 PSI (0 - 10 BAR),
- power supply: 5V
- output: voltage, linear
- thread: 1/8" NPT
- tool: 22mm
- more info: datasheet
- oil pressure sender for oil pressure measurement,
- fuel pressure transducer for fuel pressure measurement,
- air pressure measurement,
- water pressure measurement.
- 150 PSI sensor,
- 3-pin waterproof connector with wires (photo).