Oil and fuel pressure sensor 150 PSI 10 BAR
High quality 0 - 150 PSI (0 - 10 BAR) REVELTRONICS pressure sensor with linear voltage output. Commonly used as oil pressure sensor or fuel pressure sensor. Working with automotive gauges and data-loggers (as a pressure sender / transducer) such as UTCOMP & UTCOMP-PRO, AEM EMS, GReddy e-MANAGE, Motec, Stack, ACR systems, HRC etc. Waterproof connector is included with sensor. Output table can be found in datasheet.
Internal construction is based on microelectromechanical system (MEMS):
+ without typical mechanical elements inside,
+ small dimensions,
+ reliable and resistance to virbrations,
+ voltage output (linear)
+ flexible power supply +5V (recommended) or +12V or +24V
- range: 0 - 150 PSI (0 - 10 BAR),
- power supply: +5V...+30V (+5V DC recommended)
- output: voltage, linear, 0.5V = 0 BAR and 4.5V = 10 BAR
- thread: 1/8" NPT
- tool: 22mm
- more info: datasheet
- oil pressure sender for oil pressure measurement,
- fuel pressure transducer for fuel pressure measurement,
- air pressure measurement,
- water pressure measurement.
- 150 PSI sensor,
- 3-pin waterproof connector with wires (photo).