Thermocouple sensor "K" Type is commonly used as EGT probe for Exhaust Gas Temperature measurements. This is basic version from stainless steel. Temperature range up to 1000°C (peak) or 800°C (continuous). We have also in offer high performance thermocouples from inconel (for higher temperatures) - please check related products.
PRODUCT TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. We recommend PRO VERSION (from inconel) as better alternative.
- Thermocouple type "K",
- Operating temperature:
- peak: 0 - 1000 °C (32 - 1832 °F),
- continous: 0 - 800 °C (32 - 1472 °F),
- Class 2
- Probe material: stainless steel
- Probe diameter: 5mm
- Probe length: 90mm (adjustable lock for probe in range of 0-50mm)
- Thread size: 1/8" NPT
- Thread lock: adjustable compression lock (adjustable length)
- Cable length: 2m (not grounded)
- Cable external shielding: stainless steel braiding,
- Cable internal insulation: fiberglass